Pages comments

May 6, 2011

Just because it makes sense to you that you should be with someone they might not feel the same, let it go!


“ NOT EVERY GIRL WANTS TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP.. SOME JUST WANT GOOD COMPANY, A FELLA TO VIBE WITH, CONVERSE WITH, & LAUGH WITH. NOT IN A RUSH. START OFF SIMPLE, AND LET THE REST FIND IT’S-SELF. HAVING SOMEONE TO TALK TO AND FEELING COMFORTABLE AROUND THEM IS QUITE BEAUTIFUL, AND A GOOD FEELING. MINDS CONNECTING, BOTH ON THE SAME PAGE, NO BULLSHIT, HAVING SOMEONE THAT ACTUALLY LISTENS TO YOU, YOUR THOUGHTS AND WONDERS. I DON’T NEED THE LABEL “IN RELATIONSHIP” TO FEEL THAT YOU CARE OR ENJOY MY COMPANY. BE SINCERE WITH ME. YOU ARE EITHER IN IT OR NOT, IT’S QUITE SIMPLE. ”


“I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links