Pages comments

Jun 24, 2011

Crazy how most beautiful people are insecure

"Being thought of as a beautiful woman has spared me nothing n life. No heartache,no trouble. Beauty is essentially meaningless"- Halle Berry
Stacey Dash has been divorced 3 times, engaged 6 and admitted in an interview that she's always needed a man to tell her she was beautiful
I think it's funny that we women nip, tuck, implant, modify our bodies in an attempt to reach some ever changing standard of beauty....
While the most beautiful women, according to a large percentage of the world population, are empty.
Deep i know, But Self love is one of the greatest gift to spoil yourself with
#imJustSaying

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links