Pages comments

Mar 31, 2010

CONFESSION'S 0f A Lee-Vixen

Procrastination FTW
(FTW = for the win) in case you were unsure, or maybe its just an English thing
So, I,Sonia-Green, am the worst procrastinator ever-its pretty awful to be honest-"The Fear" has to set in, which usually happens like 10 hrs before deadlines, for me to get my act together, once "the fear" has set in I work really fast and accomplish in an hour what it would usually take 10 to do, it still sucks.


However, procrastination also has one major plus side- productivity! My Twitter.com/SoniiDoll73091 status last night was "If only I could harness the desire to complete all manner of unnecessary tasks & use it for essay writing purposes, I would have already completed a PhD!" which I think is pretty accurate!

When you have this week rearing its ugly head, combined with extreme procrastination = major productivity! And yes, you see that correctly, class on Easter Monday - a HOLIDAY!! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links