Pages comments

Mar 25, 2010

A SiSTAH && Her Hair



KEEPING up with all this finesse ain't easy guy lol
Beauty!!!??The Economy is Messing Up Your Hair?huh
It’s no secret–we sure tend to spend a lot of money on our hair. Duhhh From twists to weaves to relaxers, it can cost a pretty penny to keep our hair looking fly on the regular. But now that the value of the
USD is probably less than a food stamp, Got no another choice but 2 r0ck whats giving to us my GOD lol I'm going Natural u guys!!lol its funny cause i have pretty nice long,thick,rich hair but its still don't do it for mee WEAVE! gives me the attitude i need to step out to a party//club...Uggh i could def pull it off with my natural hair but it ain't easy omg!!! Help!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links