Pages comments

Nov 12, 2010

When you like who you are, you'll stop faking like somebody else.

Sometimes I feel like I want to accomplish these big goals, not because it's what I REALLY want to do.. but so I can smush it in your face, like .. bitch, I did it..lol JK .
Seriously Want God To Use me To Bless My Family
I dream up all these things I wish to happen to my life..It's very amazing
&&nd So far He never let me down

Be yourself, truthfully.
Accept yourself, gratefully.
Value yourself, joyfully.
Forgive yourself, completely.
Treat yourself, generously.
Balance yourself, harmoniously.
Bless yourself, abundantly.
Trust yourself, confidently.
Love yourself, wholeheartedly.
Empower yourself, immediately.
Give yourself, enthusiastically.
Express yourself, radiantly.
If you want things to change in your life
you got to change somethings in your life.
You can pray for God to guide your steps but you must be willing to move your feet

-Tu.MiniSoniDoll xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links