Pages comments

Aug 13, 2011

10 things I learned this weekend...

1. My new guy friend is a great co-pilot and all around awesome guy!
2. I am way too sensitive. i try not too get attached quick
3. It doesn't matter how you started, What matters is how you will finish.
4. I dont hate charades after all.
5. Real-talk is better in a tent.
6. I adore my Mom...
7. Having your brothers clean the house While u sleep all day #Heaven
8. Always be Grateful to God, No matter the situation ur'e in.
9. Long solo drives are like meditation for me!
10. I am one lucky person, I have so many unbelievable people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links