Pages comments

Aug 17, 2011

What have I been up to?

I haven't been posting much about whats going on in my real life lately. So here goes...

Ive been really busy with the Family lately. Finally!! We have been thinking about moving for a very long time now...and alot more personal stuff...Schools getting ready to start...under more pressure and stress ugh! trying not to sound old but idk My mood lately has just been blahhh ..i guess its part of the reason i haven't been blogging much

We are simply killing it on stage.Agust 27th the MissAfrica TexasPageant 2011-2012 Its just around the corner Please Please do NOT procrastinate on getting your tickets because the tickets are limited and more expensive at the door. Nobody wants to miss a night to see, beautiful, elegant, educated and sophisticated ladies strut their stuff. Come a...nd support. Call 857-928-8491for more info about tickets and pricing

I haven't touched a book this whole summer!!Not Good at All..School starts in a week and its making me very sad. Well not really New School New Friends And a New car by God's Grace! ^_^

Boyfriend hahahah Still Single oh Def not looking BUT its whatever at this point...if i find someone that makes me smile and i can still be myself around Perfect!! *dont think we necessarily have to put a title* lol #Shrug

Ive been Thinking about having my own Website..The CEO of my Pageant gave me alot of Ideas and I wanna start looking at the big picture here..i mean..i have alot on my plate/Title SO a website sounds good right? lol LETS SEE...Co Hosting a Radio show! The MissAfricaTexas People's Choice Queen 2010! Got our NEW T.Vshow coming this FALL on U T N called " lol i dont see why not..what do U guys think? : )

I'm inspired. Very very inspired, but still experiencing a bit of cement syndrome. Big plans and dreams flood my mind everyday, yet Im slowly moving. Time to change that though!!!


-Tu.MiniSoniDoll xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links