Pages comments

May 2, 2010

LiST 0F FAVORiTES

my favorite letter is S.
my favorite number is TWO.
my favorite color is lavender/royal purple
my favorite flower is Orchids
my favorite place is my bed.
my favorite animal is a Horse
my favorite smell is vanilla.
my favorite season is Spring
my favorite food is pasta.
my favorite show is the Cosby show
my favorite candy is Starburst.
my favorite movie NOW is Why did i get married 2
my favorite time is 5:00 pm.
my favorite band is Coldplay.
my favorite drink is raspberry lemonade.
my favorite book is The Catcher in the Rye.
my favorite word is succulent.
my favorite thing is cuddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links