Pages comments

May 20, 2010

LiVE..L0VE..LeARN

Some people make everything a competition and I hate that! Life's not about whose hair is longer, whose thicker, who has more money, or etc... Life is all about having fun, making decisions, trying to be successful, and making the most out of what is handed to you.
Those that know me, KNOW that I give credit where credit is due. So it bothers me to know that someone close to me is making this a competition. When it's not. It's a friendship, no one is better than anyone. We're all on par with each other! That shit takes the fun out of everything.
I'm a real chick.I give everyone their credit. Enemy or not!
"Live YOUR life and don't worry about the others. Because the others aren't going to get you where YOU need to be in life"

-Tu.MiniSoniDoll xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links