Pages comments

May 11, 2010

So my weekend went a little something like this...My last days of school Thank GOD for a successful semester LV bag pack
SUMMER2010 #ohLetsDoItMissAfrica TexasPageant coming up this weekend May14th&15th cant wait!!ima be in Dallas with my girl MINETTE she will be my good luck charm lol i hope, just giving yall updates.. i'll try and keep you posted P.S i got a strong platform that could WOW! the judges =)The Last episode on Tiny&Toya....toya got her daughter a mini Yorkie literally the worlds cutest lil dog I've ever seen,and it kinda got me crushing on a Yorkie like i really want one i need a puppy-buddy, i can take care of and watch..ugh my b.day JULY30th coming soonSo Love&Basket gotta be in every teenagers mind every now and then shhhhiiii NoLie that movie be having me think...like i really got a guy out there that's all mines and can NEVER get tired of Blahahahahah...crazy THOUGHT ikno DUH i ain't a lil girl no more but i still wish i had a LOVE&BASKET-Ball RELATIONSHIP!Alot of friend on twitter been asking me about my blogs and how i started WELL here u go,the answer's right there magazines!! i read alot!! matter fact everything that catches my attentionSmoothies!! it was my lil sisters birthday on Saturday so she had all her friends over like a sleepover...and i had to make sure they had a good time..WHICH THEY DID ; ) so we made smoothies her favorite and mines to...how cute i took samples for my blog lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links