Pages comments

Jun 1, 2010

A Blogger’s State Of Mind…

Guy: i don't think u know what you want Sonia
Me: wtf how u gone tell me...at of all people
Guy: I'm just saying...cause all i get from you is..idk
Me:well i know what i want in life and in a man lol
Guy: o foreal lol
Me: yes foreal
Guy: well how bout u tell a nigga so i can have an idea
Me: naw ima just keep it 2 myself untill i find that person
Guy: naw mehn i wanna know..tell me..just tell what u want Sonia
Me: lol alright alright iight
I want somebody to sleep with for the rest of my life and cuddle up with during a movie on the couch. Stay up all night talking about nothing. Get lost in the woods together lol. Challenge me, challenge him. Talk about dreams, make dreams. Have fights; the kind that only really matter just as long as you're having them. Someone I can wrestle with, you know, play hard sometimes and not worry about breaking a nail or an arm. A guy who will bring me flowers once in awhile, maybe a rock too or some kind of jewelry; no matter how cheap it is. Just something he saw that made him think of me, made him think "this might make my girl smile" as he smiles to himself. A guy who wants me, maybe even needs me, just a little, but enough to hold onto me with everything he's got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links