Pages comments

Jun 4, 2010

When You Feeling Down..Just Sit Back And Pull Out a ChickFlick...Works for me

The House Bunny

  • Basically it's a combination of a cheaper version of Legally Blonde meets Clueless.
  • The film does progresses quite nicely and can be quite charming. The charm of the characters make them believable and you just can't help but like them (as blonde and annoying as they might be).
  • A film like wasn't designed to win any awards but it does entertains, which is exactly what it's supposed to do. The story is pure bubblegum pink, if you're willing to surrender to the silly-ness .. you might actually like it. I found the sweetness and bubble gum story to be annoying for the most part but not enough that I hate it. Eh..Bored so i Had to watch somthing. 0_o

Took a much needed nap. Then Started watching The House Bunny, Half through the movie, I started getting a bunch of text messages from a friend talking bout me being "anti social." Fuck outta here! Me? Anti-social? I'd like to think I make friends whereever I go and here she come out with this shit? She's talking about how I don't tell her about the lil movie gigs i be getting and all that. wtf do you want me to do? Broadcast my whole life on public radio for you? If anything, add my twitter & get up to date with my status. LOL! But yeah, I have at least 2 classes with her everyday, we eat lunch & sometimes grab a thing or two at d store together. If anything, she should be sick of seeing me so much .. but naw, she wants more Sonii! After awhile, I got really upset and her making judgment and all this bullshit .. I just stopped replying. If she wants to talk, she can talk to me in person. I refuse to sit here and have a textual argument. So lame! Then she tried to say "oh, I was just kidding. Stop being so uptight!" Get outta here. Needless to say, that pretty much ruined my mood . I'm making myself a big smoothie right now to brighten up my mood.
Laid Back FridayNite
Tu.MinilondonDoll

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links