Pages comments

Jun 18, 2010

Keeping Up With Sonii =D

() Just finished talking to cherissa about the whole situation with D (among other things). Unfortunately she had to get off the phone because candy{her puppy} peed all over her blanket. Awwies, babies are just the cutest!
() I made a commitment to only go on Facebook for 1 hour per day until I can get a decent/correct sentence going for myself{these slangs are hurtn my English}I've been sticking to it!
() I nearly died today trying to hold in my pee all day at work. I've been trying to drink lots of water throughout the day since water is good for your system. So drinking a lot of water is good, the bad thing is.. I HATE USING PUBLIC BATHROOMS! :( It's smelly and infested with GERMS! Ughh, I just hate it. I try to do everything I can to avoid from ever using the public bathrooms.
() So He's thinks spending the whole day with me wont be such a bad idea . Finally, Even though I'm right ahead of him...i cant wait..gotta make it happen.
() I want to make tumblr & call it " 2.MiiNi Things on Sonia's Mind" Hahaa, or perhaps I can make it into a place where I can keep tracks of goals I want to accomplish. I don't know yet. Maybe. Maybe not. It's not like I have time for that really, who am I kidding? Let's just stick to blogspot (until further notice)
() My school is going to be hosting the cancer relay for life walk pretty soon. I did it for a few years in high school and absolutely loved it. I might sign up for it this year. It's been awhile since I've done any volunteer work.Raise public awareness
() Went to the eye doctor for an examination yesterday. My prescription has been the same for the past 10years and a half, they assured me that it's a good thing :) keep using ViSiNe!
() P.Square is coming to my area in July. I've been dying to see them perform live. Hopefully I can convince{Daniel}http://hoodbillizone.blogspot.com/ to come with me to the concert! BACKSTAGE and all that would be superb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links