Pages comments

Jul 23, 2010

{My Mid-Nite Rush} Missing You...

He was so full of life
always smiling and carefree
life loved you being apart of it
and we loved you being apart of us
.

He could make anyone laugh
if they were having a bad day
no matter how sad i was,
could always take the hurt away.


Nothing could ever stop you or make you fall,
he was ready to take on the world,ready to do it all,

most importantly as a son God.

But God decided he needed you
and so from this world you left
but you took a piece of all of us
our hearts was what you kept.

Your room is now empty
and its hard not seeing your face
but have it in mind no one will
ever take your place.


You left without a warning
not even saying good bye
and i cant seem to stop
asking the question why.


Cause if you ask me:
I'll say,nothing can ever be the same again.
the fact that you died exactly 7day
to my 12Th birthday still hurts within
but just for you i can put up with a laughter
and of course i know your up in heaven
watching over us and looking after.


We didn't see this coming
it hit us by surprise and
when you left this world dad
a small part of us died.


But now as a young lady i can stand out raising my head up high to speak on be half of
the family and say We Love You and let you know no matter what we go through......

I know everyday for the Rest Of Our Life We Will Be Missing You.


RiP Mr.Green
07.23.03
Once Known
.Never Forgotten
1'n'Only DaddizGirl
-Tu.MiniLondonDoll

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links