Pages comments

Jul 30, 2010

Its My Birthday!!!

Birthday Love
Thank you so much for the blog birthday card! This is the cutest thing ever done!

BlogLuvin gave me the great idea of doing a Birthday Wish List! :)
- Good food (always a must)
- 2010 Fall LV bag (real or fake...LOL)
- Lots of love & laughs- Nuvo, (1st time drinking)
- cosby Show {all seasons DVD}!
- permission to pamper myself(i work hard)
- hearing from people I haven't talked to in a long time(nigeria,London,Canada,Italy)
- IceCream Cake(yumm)
- cash, checks, or money orders{b.day money goes a long way}


geeesh, I guess I am not as materialistic as I thought!❤
I am currently at work, but plan to celebrate my birthday later with family :) & Friends
Thank you guys for the birthday love!! On FaceBook..Twitter..& BlogSpot
LOVE YOU Dolls!

19th Bday Weekend !!! My Birthday Weekend was AMAZING. I had the time of my life. So Friday was my actual birthday..But they had one of our movie premieres that night which i had to attend as a MissAfricaTexas Peoples Choice had to go show support and make an appearance :) ofter that, club Golden!! which was wack #NoLie lol and a lil to getto =/ went on had a blast just laughing & Drinking at ellos with my girl cherissa and a promoter from new york kool stuff huh!?? #IKno.Then Saturday I was running around the whole day shopping and ordering cakes for my dinner-->was in a terrible mood at 1st --> but that all changed once I got a couple birthday presents =] Lol. It was the first time for me drinking by the way...Not a Fienn for alcohol #AtAll. {Back To My Dinner}-->Soooo my dinner was suppose to start at 7:30 made all the reservations and everything... then on my way there had a flat tire like seriously WTF had to call my bros nd some friends to come save us =( took them almost 30mins to get there and about an hour to fix my tire crazy but we ended up starting my dinner late!! Got everybody together and had a good meal which was very interesting. SHOUT OUT TO GORDON!!! manager and CEO of http://www.afropora.com/ came through and showed me mad love...after dinner waz zula!! then to end my night at a African Party{ u kno how Houston iz known for their parties #Yessir} I danced all night with my girls/boys.. best believe we had tons of fun. Lets just say I dont remember even getting home --> But I knew I was in safe hands ! I woke up the next day && stayed in recovery till like 6pm. Lol. Then we decided to head out for a little while && went to go eat @ Olive Garden.. All in all --> it was a GREAT birthday weekend. I couldn't have changed one bit of it ---->well maybe the massive hangover part{Lol not really}!! they told me i was just tipsy but damn felt like i was drunk!!! lol wow... I have been blessed with the most amazing people being put in my life --> I really appreciate them all to pieces. I got amazing presents. Here are some pictures of my weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links