Pages comments

Jul 19, 2010

You're All This To Me

You're the thought that starts each morning
the conclusion to each day.
you all that i do,and everything i say.

You're the smile on my face.
the twinkle in my eye.
the warmth inside my heart.


You're the hand that's laid in mind
and the coat upon my back .
your my friend,my babe
my shoulder to lean on.


You're my Silly,Mature,
Caring,Thoughtful,Bright
and Honest guy
the one who holds me tightly,
when i need to cry.


You're the dimple on my cheek i wished for
the voice that makes me weak,
you're the reason I'm up writing this...


Because you're all I've ever wanted
all i needed,all I've dreamed of,you're all this to me



"Good girls should not kiss and tell…they just kiss" -TRINA
071010=Taken
-Tu.MiniLondonDoll

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links