Pages comments

Dec 8, 2010

Life is 2 Short to Live UnHappily

God wouldn't give you anything you couldn't handle, right? right. So everything is fair.
LIFE MOTTO, FROM HERE ON OUT.
Got me feeling reminded that I can handle anything!!.. and keep my joy. When i was way younger Grow/Old folks always told me, never let ANYONE "take your joy".. and I know exactly what their talking about, now. I mean like the oldest, randomest person would come up to me and tell me I beamed joy, and never let anyone take it from me.&& I was like six, seven, eight lol.. and i'll just smile!!..I was confused, & you know your parents talked for you then. Haha..I got into middle school/high school STILL people always asked why I smiled too much, but idk i took it as a compliment cause of my cheeks lol. I stay happy. I have joy.Guess im just one of those few FEMALES that got good VIBE or Positive Energy Don't hate..Try and get yours: ).

So whatever you're going through.. God wouldn't give you anything you couldn't handle, right? right. So everything is fair.
You can deal with it. Pinky, promise.


-Tu.MiniSoniDoll xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links