Pages comments

Dec 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS BLOGGERS &BLOG LOVERS

I think Christmas is a day to SHOW your love for the amazing people in your life.. just like your birthday, people show you they care for you and make sure you know that...we gotta do the same for Jesus and we do that by showing love to the people he lives through (everybody).. It's nice to be shown through materallistic things, but my absolute FAVORITE is truely just being able to be near the ones I love ♥ Time is precious.. it's one thing you can never get back. So spending it with me makes me feel special ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links