Pages comments

Dec 28, 2010

For The Year 2011

There are so many things I want to do this year; so many goals I want to accomplish. I have few days left.....so now I have more time to do things I've been wanting to do for a while now.

()Handle stuff with school - I seriously miss college. a total perfectionist. like A student, and everything I excelled in it or I wouldn't even bother handing it in.Honor roll && all that. Unfortunately i have to move to school..meaning dorms!!..ugh hopefully by August once I talk my way out of things I will be IN MY OWN APT.

()Free Arts - This is some volunteer work I have been VERY interested in doing. Every saturday in HOUSTON you can apply to take a few hours of your morning to pair up with a child ( elementary school aged ) and you can join them into making really cool art stuff...painting, sculpting, coloring, ETC. It just seems really interesting and like something I would highly enjoy considering I right now work with childern Plus its always a great feeling to know you helped someone out and was able to put a smile on a little kids face.

()Tyra Banks Show - YES, I am addicted to this show. I am not home when it on ...but you best believe I leave it recording so I have something to come home to. LOL. My friend once got tickets to go on the show but I had to work, and it was so depressing to me. I just recently signed up though for free tickets on her website for three different days so hopefully one will fall through for me :)

()Driving Classes - I need to step my game up when it comes to this , because I am in need of a car badly. The thing is no one has had time to give me THE PERFECT driving class I NEED TO HIT THE FREEWAY. but am in no way ready to take it yet. So hopefully I can convince someone to give me a few classes, or its off to a driving school for atleast five days since I have driven before..

()Attend church more - I used to go to church every single sunday, and I wouldnt miss it for anything. I just really do enjoy it. But with work and just so much stress I started being too grumpy and too tired to wakeup. Now I have nothing stopping me. So I can go praise and worship a whole lot more now


2011 we will stop giving bitches wit no talent attention. all in favor say I-@lilduval

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links