Pages comments

Jan 1, 2011

ITS A NEW YEAR!!!

Wow...what in the WORLD happened to 2010!?
It went by in the blink of an eye. It's officially January 1, 2011.
The year 2010 turned out to be quite life changing for me.
I started it off as a joke behind the the doors of my room and ended it in Dallas doing something I love! What a way to end the year. I look forward to seeing what the new year has to offer.

New Years Resolutions?!....errrrr, I won't even waste my time thinking of a Resolution lol But Def got goals for myself
That's pretty much it, but one thing I want to say I want 2011 to be epic. I want it to be something I will never forget. I want 2011 to surprise me.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever (Psalm 73:26)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links