Pages comments

Aug 25, 2010

Me Xs Four

Four names i go by:
Sonia, soniiBabi,Tumini, tumz,
Four countries you would like to visit:
Brazil,Canada,china,Rome
Four things you want right now:
A teacup yorkie puppy & A new car
Four things you never leave the house without:
Phone,purse,clothes,car keys
Four things you love to eat:
Chocolate,strawberries wit sugar,french fries
Four alcoholic beverages you enjoy:
Nuvo!,margaritas,pinacaladas & Fine Wines
Four favorite ways to kill time:
The Internet,hanging out with friends,music,sleeping
Four TV shows i Watch:
BadGirlsClub,TheGame,Pretty Little liars,TyraBanks Show
Four places i have been:
England,Malaysia,Nigeria,New Orleans
Four people who text/BBM me Regularly
Cherissa,my boo,Sylvia,Sammie
Four things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
travel d world,Make Millions,Meet Oprah,Win a Pageant
Four things that make me happy:
Family.TheBoo.Friends,Summer Vac,anything wit Oreos,Shopping
Four things I’m currently into:
my pageant,school,my relationship,the daycare kids,twitter
Four Makeup/Beauty Products I Can't Live Without:
chap stick,mascara,cleanser,flat iron
Four things some people may or may not know about me:
I'm a neat freak,car crushes scare me,i love HelloKitty, I barely drink water O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links