Pages comments

Aug 6, 2010

Random Blogging

saw this on lipgloss86 page.... so since im bored might as well makeup mines

Mood: pretty darn good -- i love this weather && im content :)

First words out of my mouth this morning: I dont wanna wake uppp yet.

What I’m looking forward to this week:my weekend ! CEO of MissAfricaTexas will be in Houston This Weekend Yay!! Meetings & ViP Star Treatment =D.

One thing I’d like to improve about myself: enjoying life more , being less cautious about stuff && people...

Last dream I can remember: oh em gee -- i woke up today shocked...i Wined & Dined With the Obama's Ugh The Best Feeling

Cheeks and lips: covergirl pretty in pink blush && lips are shinylicious mabyeline strawberry tart.

Outfit: white tee V.NECK still/ ripped skinny jeans/black sandals. Fragrance: glow by jlo

Weekly goals:Staying positive...Life is Good i'v hard so im enjoying it so proud.
-Tu.MiniSoniDoll xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links