Pages comments

Aug 10, 2010

This life is what you make it.

I cant even begin to tell you how amazing things are right now. My life is full, my heart is light and I am moving in big and positive directions. I am such a firm believe in revealing your true dreams and intentions to the universe and letting the it take over. You have no idea what the universe has been giving me in the past couple of weeks. I am so excited for what is coming up and whatever else is in store for me. Yay. Life is so good. Just you wait and see.
suc·cess
A word, in my opinion, that goes hand-in-hand with love – Everybody wants it, Everybody describes it differently depending on their perspective and once it is attained, The percentages of self-happiness are often still low.
-Tu.MiniLondonDoll

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links