Pages comments

Aug 11, 2010

❤ My 1 "n" Only Twiny

"Cool breeze from a blissful British spring, mixed with the sun from an Indian summer With love"-Vanessa Power
Name:
Vanessa Chica Power
Age:
+19
Hobbies:
God,fashion,cocktails,I love the 80's&the 60's!Crayons&old wooden pencils! Henri-Cartier Bresson...inspirational music
Hometown:
London, United Kingdom
Background:
-African
Favorite Designer
:)
Single OR Taken:
already.taken
Dreams and goals:
Fashion Journalist
Inspiration:
....
MORE OF MY TWiiNY
follow up on her blog
http://www.powerstilettoz.com/
Facebook Profile: facebook.com/vanessa.c.power
SIDENOTE:
I had a dream some years ago..... I have the mind of a teenage bratt, the body of an ameateur athlete...with the ability to think, create and write! Reality.... I have a brain that ticks like Anna Wintour, the body of a LA native, hands that play the guitar like it was made for me....yet, the ability to think, create and write still remains

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links