Pages comments

Oct 1, 2010

Pay attention to how many Things October has to offer, its unbelievable!

Currently 8 )

Obsessing over: jackets/party pumps
There's one @ forever21 that is actually really cute and super cheap. Unfortunately, after paying my phone bill this weekend.. I can't really be shopping any time soon.. Besides gotta save my crowning fo MATP is around the corner

Looking at: my social psychology textbook

Working on:
a really exciting project for MATP
I can't talk about it just yet till that day..but it's really big. When all the details are finalized, I'll def. make a post about it here & share with you guys.

Wishing: I was in L.A right now
My Twiny Vanessa and I will be having a great time over there in 2weeks. It's about 70degrees with plenty of sunshine. Beautiful people & the best food in the world. y'all should be jealous that you can't come along.hehe JK

Hoping: that my monthly friend will leave soon
I hate being all hormonal!

Loving:
the OPI espana collection
Yup, I got the whole collection. It's really hard to choose favorite since I like them all so much! Perhaps I'll make a post about it.. maybe a review? I'm not sure. Would anybody want to read about it? Would anybody care? Probably not. Would I mind? Not really, lol.

Using: softlips chapstick =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links