Pages comments

Oct 18, 2010

Move over Rihanna..Its Willow Smith!!

So You hav'nt seen Willow's "wipe your hair video"The clip begins with her walking into a white room with children dressed in white, uniformly eating broccoli. Willow comes in with her boombox, presses play with her bejeweled fingernails, then dips her braids in paint to whip her hair. The rest is nothing but energy, color, and bubbly excitement:
Willow certainly inherited her parents good genes, as well as their knack for showmanship. This video is super cute. I love it! And the song knocks in the club. This is a heck of a first effort if I ever saw one.
Will.Smith, Literary every child of his is undoubtedly going to be a star from Jayden's acting success with Karate Kid and his eldest child Trey a football standout, and now Willow Smith's new track "Whip My Hair" supports this to the max. I love it, take a listen over at http://www.necolebitchie/. Many are comparing her to Rihanna, but from the sounds of Rih's new track, hmm lets just say that, that little girls is def a force to be reckon with from fashion to now music!.
Cutie patootie Willow dropped her vid this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links