Pages comments

Oct 14, 2010

"I think I'm Big Meech, Larry Hover.. whipping work. Hallelujah.. one nation, under god."

So I was singing this song in the car a couple days ago.. and my mom goes "How do you know Larry Hover? lol "He was a big drug dealer back in the days." So being the Blogger that I am, I did my research. Haha =D.

The Black Mafia Family was a multi-million dollar drug trafficking organization originally from Detroit, Michigan, with direct links to Mexican based drug-trafficking cartels founded by Big Meech.. (learn more)

Larry Hoover (born November 30, 1950) is a convicted American murderer and the alleged leader of the Gangster Disciples gang (also known as the Black Gangster Disciple Nation) in Chicago. Hoover is reputed to be the leader of the gang in spite of the fact that he has been in prison continuously since 1973. .. (click here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Hoover)

Music Matters Its Important to know What the heck they are saying...When we sing These songz

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links