Pages comments

Oct 16, 2010

My Life? it aint perfect...No where near it

I'm trying really hard to get better at everything...
To make smarter decisions..To make the things I want to happen, Happen.
I think I need to grab a pen, paper and just make a list.
A list of everything.. goals for today, tomorrow, the week, the month, the year ♥
I hate when I start comparing my life to others...On That note im in Dallas for the weekend... Miss Africa Texas Pageant Crowning is finally here!!! Guess that why im sounding like this.Im too hard on myself..gosh i just wanna have fun make new friends and still stay focus.
Never settle for less and Failure is not an Option.


-Tu.MiniSoniDoll xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links