Pages comments

Mar 13, 2011

10 things I learned this weekend...

1. If you're at the same state of mind you were at 3, 4 yrs ago...that's a problem!
2. There is never enough time to do everything you want.
3. Sometimes plans change for the better.
4. When you know the right people...all the doors just open for you
5. As life goes on, you'll realize who matters, who never did & who won't anymore.
6. I tend to get the organization urge at the most inopportune times.
7. Life doesnt get much better than nice weekends with nice company.
8. I would truly not be this happy and content without my fam.
9. Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.
10. Plan it. Do it. Its that simple.


What did you learn this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links