Pages comments

Mar 20, 2011

My SpringBreak in a Flash

Hi Dolls.
I won't start out this posting apologizing for being MIA, yet again.
What can I say? Life happened and uh.. I didn't pause for a second and say to myself,
"I need to blog about this!" If this was a year ago,
I'd jump onto my lappy in a heartbeat & blog to death.
However, that's not a main priority for me anymore.
*shrugs*
Dont get me Wrong ima Still give updates on Life its self and How im Learning as i Grow but Mostly with pictures and Mini details...
I've stopped trying to capture life and just been enjoying the moment.
Life is good. #Foreverthankful.
oh & P.S It's so much craziness going on in this world Right now. Earth quakes in Japan, Wyclef got shot, War on Libya, women hiding heroin insider her vagina,Woman cooking her baby alive, Chad and Evelyn getting a new show, people getting killed over packs of weave, shit is crazy right now. SMH. SpringBreak was just a Bliss!!


I had an awesome time making this movie...Like it was first time i had an actual roll or played a character : ). The Premiere for "This is Houston" will be in April, and im soo nerves haha not really but Still incase u didn't notice the *fast ass girl on the table with her boss* =D yeh that was me *CoversFace* Got to network, and see some familiar faces also IniEdo & JJbunny did a good job. If you miss it the premiere, catch the DVD somtime this Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links