Pages comments

Mar 4, 2011

& I'm not sayin I'm the nicest ..I just live life like it

So getting Dolld up is kinda like my favorite thing...& I've always been a firm believer in dressing up every time you leave the house. You never know who you'll run into & you always want to look your best. However, all of that went out the window. My monthly friend arrived last night & I didn't get a wink of sleep. Needless to say, I was incredibly grouchy waking up this morning. I couldn't careless about dressing up for work. I just threw on tights & a large V.neck tshirt. While PMS-ing, comfort comes way before looking 'cute' lol.

Of course, this is the one day that I have to run into him.
I ran into him @ the bank while trying to make a speedy deposit & head back home. I was in a rush so I didn't even really pay attention to the people around me. So anyways, turns out the bank teller was him. I nearly died. We talked briefly but I couldn't wait to get the heck out of there.
Lol.
Lesson well learned.
Always...well *not always*dress your best OR at least look easy on the see eyes
because you'll never know who you can meet later ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links