Pages comments

Mar 6, 2011

Dreaming Out Loud

WAKE UP EVERY MORNING WITH THE THOUGHT THAT SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS GOING TO HAPPEN.
"I have had dreams and I have had nightmares ,
but I have conquered my nightmares . . because of my dreams"
YOU KNOW MY GIRLS & I...JUST LOVE TO SHOW OFFFF!! : )

I tell you , the future of the Nigerian music industry is very bright.
Listen to this girl's voice nothing short of just beautiful. Nuttin but Love for her talent.
Oh yeh This Song Is For Puffy by the way *yeh i said it*

What is the first thing you notice about people?
-personality is key, along with confidence & a Smile.

What is the last movie you watched and loved?
-No Strings Attached!.

What two things could you not do as a child, but can do now?
-stay up late and Make my own decisions.

If you could eat one thing everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be?
-Chicken Alfredo pasta.

What makes you feel beautiful and/or attractive?
-My Smile(:

If someone wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?

-A beautiful mishap.

What perfume do you wear on special occasions or when you're out on a date?
-Guilty By Gucci.

Who was your first love? Do they still hold a special place in your heart?
-Never had 1(but keep up with my updates nd u'll kno)
^_^


Omo sonii shizzle
-Tu.MiniSoniDoll xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links