Pages comments

Apr 24, 2010

ii ADMiRE THiS PHOTOGRAPHERS W0RK!!

I was on Twitter looking around.. snooping on peoples page..
And I happen to come across this womans page.
She had a wonderful twitter background and very cute twitter default.
I also happen to notice that she had some twitpics and she was a photographer.
Now as a model I wanted to see what kind of work she had done.
I came across wonderful lovely pictures she had taken..and let me tell you I WAS AMAZED.
The way she worked with colors and light. She made everything just POP..
I loved her work sooooooooooooo much. So I decided to follow her on twitter.
Isn't she an amazing photographer?? I wish she could find a way to contact her.
I would love to do a photoshoot with her. If you have twitter make sure you add her and check her out some of her amazing work on http://twitter.com/NEEFFRESH

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links