Pages comments

Apr 7, 2010

Lets Talk About Sex BaaBee

Is sex really the "thing to do"? Some Say, Sex Is Overrated!! But They Just Aint Doing It Right. I mean damn. Me being a virgin is great and all, but im starting to feel like an outkast. I hate being the ears of my friends conversations about their sleazy sexcapades.I never get to comment or state an opinion about sex.UGH! i hate it. bullcrap like"ohh girl tell me why this nigga had me upside down, in the fetus position, 9'5ing that ass?!" lmfao i honestly sit back & look at these chicks like they speaking Spanish or something... its craaaazy.

I try not to let it get to me at all...cause its a choice and a big chapter in life im not aready for. But for some weird reason people would think i know all about it && even come to me for advice lmao its soo funny, but cant take it as a bad thing..i love giving people the unexpected =D hunnnnay puhlease! yall know good & damn well its a Big part of my personality.. im guarding my virginity with my LIFE!No, it’s not for everybody. but i can still get a lil "schum schum" on the side righhhhh??! JK
fyi AngelaSimmons IS A virgin!!
On her interview with HoneyMag she talked about it like no mans business omg like i love that girl def the kinda chick i look up too..Hands Down i Love this chick..Duh Realest ever
And this is how it went....
Ok, let’s talk about the whole virginity thing.
A: Ok, the whole virginity thing came out because of the breakup I had previously. And on the show, of course, it came up that I was saving myself for marriage. Is it weird that people know that now? Yeah, kind of. Do I care that much? Not really, because it’s not like it’s a bad thing. No, it’s not for everybody.
Everybody doesn’t have to wait because that’s not what they feel their destiny is. But this is what I have to do in order to get a relationship where it’s all good. I just think that when the sex factor is taken out of the relationship, you really get to know a person. Sometimes people jump in headfirst and the person that you’re with never got to know your emotional side. Is it easy? No. I mean, I’m meeting these guys and they’ve been doing whatever they’ve been doing and it’s like, “Are you serious?” Yeah, I’m serious and if you like me enough then you’re going to wait and you’re going to respect me and hopefully you’re not going to cheat because you, as a man, “need” it. I think it’s a good thing. I’m showing a guy that I can wait and hold off and it’s been a whole year and I haven’t even done it. I think it’s an eye opener to some guys.
A lot of little girls do need to know that at 15 and 14-years-old, they don’t need to be doing that. It’s crazy how right-now our society is. All these young girls having all these babies and it’s so sad. I just think that children today are so different than when we were growing up. Honestly,I didn’t kiss anybody till I was in like ninth grade. I got called a prude and I was like, “Geez, I didn’t know it was that serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links