Pages comments

Apr 6, 2010

Responsibilities;


As the eldest daughter
-I do most of the chores, Transporting the little kiddos everywhere,&nd handling everything else when my moms not home

As the eldest sister
-Tutoring, fetching, sending, listening &nd advicing.

As a student
-It's a fact, failure is never an option. A levels{college} got to be the hardest.ugh no worries though I'm here to score! *hopes and prayers* Yes i brought this hardship unto myself
To myself
- I actually make a point when i see myself doing the right things and not get appreciated for them. Not that i care,but i get really emotional thinking about the little work i put in and not getting love for it, so i act up with a bad attitude and keep away for everybody(basically shut the world down) and being in mines. Which is so not good for me and the people around me. Really working on myself to be a better lady that I'm made to be. But people misunderstand me and judge me which kills me...and all thats fine with me cause such is life.(mentioned above) responsibilities!!!! ugh its all part of life..Soo its all good

In The Mind of a Lee.Vicxeen

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links