Pages comments

Apr 16, 2010

if it aint a BB i dont want it =p

Its crazy how everybody and dey mama got a BlackBerry
i mean i must be the only 9ja babe witout one &&nd its killing me
NoJoke i close ma eyes and all i see is a BB in my hand lol
not dis ol good for nothing samsung like wtf a samsung ugh i kno
big babe like mee.lol, told my uncle i needed a new phone he got me a G1 LawdHaMercy wtf i look like carryin that big ol device around HellNah if it aint a BB i dont want it...so for now let me manage my samsung lol But not for long though im working on getting ma shiiiid ASAP
hehe #teamblackberry RogerThat

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links