Pages comments

Apr 13, 2010

Now Look What've You Done

Your kiss, your smile, your mind
You're sunlight in my eyes
I miss your breath on my neck
When we huge and cuddle

Didn't wanna want you
Didn't wanna want you so bad
Didn't wanna wake up
And find that I was falling so fast
Didn't wanna accept you
Didn't wanna accept anyone


Now look what you've done
Now I can't go on without you
I'm naked, I can't fake it.
And I'm not that strong without you
Never thought I could love you the way I do


Note to my readers: I just like writing...i put down anything I'm thinking on paper..So this poem is NOT directed to anybody

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links