Pages comments

Feb 4, 2011

RevRun's Words Of Wisdom

Trust...
A very influential person in my life once told me that
"trust is a gift." it is a choice, it is something that you give someone because you want to, not because it is a requirement. I slightly disagree. All people are worthy of trust until proven doubtful.... By now, we just know better.


When you trust, you give that person the ability to hurt you in some way, but rely on them not to. That's powerful. depending on the circumstance of course, you place yourself right out there on the tight-rope.


We all protect our name, reputation, family, friends, etc., but not like we forcefield our heart. Somewhere on the timeline, a fraudulent friend hurt us. That was enough to never want to venture in that same route again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links