Pages comments

Feb 9, 2011

D'Banj ft. Snoop Dogg - Mr Endowed Remix OFFICIAL VIDEO

I gotta say hands down one of Nigeria's Best collaboration Snoop Dogg!!
Still wondering how duh Hell DON JAZZY & D’banj pulled this off inMean dont get me wrong nothings impossible i know but Damnn The whole concept waz Crazy!!.
FACT IS:
It is anticipated as the hottest international collaboration between
D’banjand an international Rap LegendSnoop Dogg in recent times.
The video is finally out, and you can expect D’banj’s new album Mr Endowed”, to drop anytime soon.
Even Through the first one was wayy Better
The REMIX was just to spice things up a bit : )
cute cute Nice Job Mohit's don did it again...
This time with Uncle Snoop haha
OLUWASNOOP BABA AJA
OOoooOSshheeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links