Pages comments

Feb 13, 2011

10 things I learned this weekend...

1. Friends that only talk to u when they need something. #CUTemOff
2. I bite my tongue WAY TOO MUCH!.
3. I have to listen to 9ja music daily... Slow Down-M.I been on Repeat
4. I cant believe the Lies people pull out.
5. Real women have class and don't need to react to the actions of insecure females.
6. Communication really is the key.
7. I get very excited when I think of the future now.
8. I just want to make a difference, a real difference.
9. My friend and I are planning our spring break. Its gonna be good.
10.I love having my brothers here with me

What did you learn this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links