Pages comments

Feb 13, 2011

My Own Top 17 Valentine Songs ( :

Ugh another valentine’s day, meaning, its time for roses, champaign, candlelit dinners, and music with strong messages of love, devotion, passion, desire and commitment. Since romance is the reason for this season...This blog post will be about Nigerian love song! haha Turns out that there is no longer any reason to wine, dine and seduce your lady (or dude) with Barry White, Boys2Men,Sade, Anita Baker or whatever lol. The Nigerians Artists are stepping up to the plate Big time..With variety styles and languages, Gosh the music is amazing! But you don’t have to take my word for it #Imjustsaying Anyways Here is my Val's Love song Countdown ( :


1 M.I-Slow down
2 D'banj-Fall inLove
3 Psqaure-I love you
4 ChiDynma-Obimmo(my heart)
5 Bracket-YoriYori (+remix)
6 Dr.Sid ft K..Switch-Over the moon
7 Flavour-Oyi(i det catch cold)
8 Naeto.C ft YQ-Duro
9 Airis - Without You
10 Darey-The way you are
11 Wale-My sweetie
12 Asa-Be my man
13 BankyW ft MI-Feeling it
14 Obiwon-Obi muo (remix)
15 Wande coal-Ololufe
16 Lami ft MI-know
17 MI ft Waje-One naira


Plus All My Time Faves
Plantashun boiz-You and I
Style plus-Runaway
2Face-African Queen
Paul play-Angel of my life
Faze-Am in love & kpo kpo di kpo
Banky W-Till my dying day

#Pow This valentine ehn, hmm Okay Oh!!!...Enjoy Dolls
Tee tee why EL

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links