Pages comments

Feb 14, 2011

Valentine Goodies...

Love is a deep word. Today I could of woke up sad. And upset that I have no one to spend Valentine's day with, but instead i'm inspired to love myself more than I ever have. I think its so important to love yourself. Today isn't just about couples but its about being happy with what you have. And that's yourself. Its nice to have someone to spoil you with flowers and gifts, but better to finally learn to love yourself. So that when mr. right comes along you guys can last a lifetime. Self love comes before any other love. You'd be surprised with how many people don't actually love themselves and don't even realize. "Great things fall apart so that better things can fall together." And i'm thankful for where I am in my life. I encourage every lady out there to make sure you are loving yourself. Pamper yourself. Make yourself feel pretty. It starts inside and spills out. Let's learn to be happy with US. http://thehiphopprincess.blogspot.com
Angela Simmons couldn't Have said it better!! But Since romance is the reason for this season!!! Here are My Vals Goodies ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links