Pages comments

May 4, 2011

I Get It All The Time

Why Do You Blog?? How Did You Come Up With This Blogging Thingy?? well
I found this top 10 reason why people have blogs so I'll share it with you guys.
Blogging is fun. (at times!)
Blogging is therapeutic. (very much so)
Blogging is a great way to share your voice. (so true!)
Blogging is the easiest and cheapest way to self-publish.
Blogging is an excellent networking resource.
Blogging provides a platform for self-education.
Blogging can make you money. (really?!!)
Blogging can used to communicate with friends. (i agree!)
Blogging makes for an entertaining hobby. (very addicting too!)

"The reason why I love this blog thingy its cause it makes me think.Also it gives me lots of inspiration to write."
So now you tell me, why do you have a blog?
A Blogger's State Of Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links