Pages comments

May 18, 2011

10 things I learned this weekend...

1. I'm getting a lil sick of clubbing
2. Meeting new people i dont Like...But its the best way Forward
3. Treat d F*ck up if necessary
4. Alot of my Loved ones Have their Bday in May like 10 of em
5. Some people crave having a sucky life. i can tell with yo Actions.
6. You gotta give to get...in any situation
7. I want to go horseback riding.
8. Black Swan did not scare me. At all. im surprised Cuz err little thin scares me
9. I love Ruth Ebere. Dearly!
10. I have such amazing and encouraging friends. Lucky lucky girl!


What did you learn this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. guess who i am? my birthday is in may so i know you love me.. we have alot in common... we started the trend to dress alike every friday....i was the one who sat through your fake acting and modeling for three hours and we use to ride bikes everywhere we go.....hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links