Pages comments

May 16, 2011

Real Modeling 101: Interviewed by Sonia ^_^ Yes Me

Name: Mariama Trawally
Age: 22
Nationality: Gambian
Hometown: Gambia
Current Residence: Houston TX
Signed or unsigned: Unsigned but planning on going to agencies in NY this summer
Music: It feeds my soul love it
How long have you been modeling? Year now
Inspiration: Tyra she is so fierce, she is my big sister in my head
What are your favorite glossy magazines?
Seventeen, Vogue.

Based on the population of net models, they make it seem as if modeling is for everyone, is it easy at all: WHAT DO YOU THINK?
I think it depends of the kind of modeling, when we talking about editorial modeling that’s not for everyone because that kind of modeling is very specific its demands a certain type of look.

What are your goals, As a model, what do you consider "SUCCESS" ?
:I want to be in n the cover of vogue in every country but i also want a degree in health administration

Have you done any major work?
:Not yet but hopefully this summer fingers crossed

WHAT ARE YOU NOW DOING TO MAKE THAT (PREVIOUS) GOAL COME TRUE?
:Putting my portfolio together and ready to hit the modeling world with a storm
MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
I tripped in front of my crush in the school cafeteria pretty embarrassing
CELEBRITY CRUSH?:
God I have a lot Amare stoudemire,
Dwight Howard, Shannon brown and yea derrick rose yea I love basketball players hehe.
And finally do you think Sonia can work the runway as fierce as you can?
:Yes doll you’re fierce!
Model Watch series aims to show upcoming models with African heritage,
worth noticing.Yes anything that’s aim towards uplifted African heritage is worth noticing


Mariama also added:
you get what you see but dont get it twisted
SIDE NOTE:lol I and Miss diva here been friends since High school haha, #Just throwing it out there : ) And its good to see her taking part of what she loves...Always been behide her and Finally she's taken the big step...Her black is beautiful and i think she'll make a fine model 100% : )
http://twitter.com/#!/_Nubianprincess
You can follow on her on twitter
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1826405336 To See More About Her Checkout her Facebook page


Beauty Comes In Any Color
I always look forward to the black beauties vogue issue, why? IDK, its like they shove all the black people into one issue just so they can acknowledge them one time.
None the less, its pretty beautiful
:) So just incase Mariama makes it in one of those issue...Remember SoniiDoll gave her Her 1st mini interview =D

-Tu.MiniSoniDoll xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links