Pages comments

May 26, 2011

The Heart Of Africa

The Heart Of Africa is our New show on UTN *Urban Television Network* that is based to show the divesrsity in Africa culture and educate the masses on the beautiful side of Africa, Others dont know about.
Now with me is the Host Miracle Edison current Miss Cameroon USA 2010/2011
and Co.Host me Myself and I : )
she came to me with the idea and i thought it was amazing, i mean Why not be on T.V talking about my Country...i seem to blog alot about so mite aswell take it to the big screen lol... remember when i told you guys i was working on something but wont say anything till its a success... Well here ya go... Our 1st Episode should air next Sunday UTN channel 21. With this im pretty sure the sky is not just the limit above and beyond!! BTW Miracle is the best, We get along FINE she's Cameroonian am Nigerian lol um perfect fit huh? PLUS she'z Gorgeous! PICTURES BELOW:
"Every great dream begins with a dreamer.
Always remember, you have within you the strength,
the patience, and the passion
to reach for the stars to change the world."
-Harriet Tubman


Tee tee why EL
-Tu.MiniSoniDoll xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links