Pages comments

May 2, 2011

Currently...

listening to:She aint you by Chris Brown
on repeat with the New Vid
wearing: my M A T t-shirt wit boyshorts
incase ur wondering (Miss.Africa.Texas)
obsessing over: John Dumelo
looking at: my inspiration collage
Not doing: my school work !
It's a long week, can you blame me for procrastinating?
wishing: for the an Epic summer
hoping: tomorrow will be nothing but sunshine.
it got a lil chilly this morning!
craving: A nice back rub
loving: My hair
post picture later this week
using: blogSpot, Twitter, iTunes & Skype
Trying 2 multi-task

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links