Pages comments

Jul 2, 2011

Judge Your Success....

"Judge Your Success, By What You Had To Give-Up In Order To Get It."

I ran across this quote and it really spoke to me! Success is not always the easiest thing to obtain. More times than not, in order to get where you want to be in life...you have to sacrifice a little. I like to think that...temporary sacrifice and momentary discomfort, are worth the price of success.

I had to give up a WHOLE lot in order to get where i am today.Looking back now i feel it was the best thing that ever happend to me.
I'm following my heart and pursuing my dreams. No matter what happens, I know that at the end of my journey I will meet success
...failure was never an option

-Tu.MiniSoniDoll xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links