Pages comments

Jul 22, 2011

Summer Bliss...Live Love Learn : )

Khadijah and Malika Haqq (who both attended Kim Kardashian‘s bachelorette party) are just too fly! Smooth, creamy skin, perfectly applied makeup, and their hair islaid, hunty. HOT!…And of Kim's Besty Lala & Lauren London
So after 5 years and 2 babies, JLo and Marc Anthony are calling it quits!
I'm shocked...but then again I'm not.
I think the only news here is that they lasted as long as they did 0_o lol anywayss
Jennifer was spotted in Miami celebrating her 42nd birthday, working what appears to be a vintage Emilio Pucci dress Gorgeousness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links