Pages comments

Jul 20, 2011

Be Yourself.

So you wanna be on top huh? Well pretending to be something you're not, won't NOT help you at all. I tell people that ask me for advice all the time to be themselves and not what others want to see. Who cares what people say. At the end of the day you have to answer toGOD on your own terms. Being judged can be a good thing sometimes. It's always good to listen to what others have to say about you because you may be missing something about yourself that you may not recognize. Not trying to give a speech, just saying. POW! (that face I'm making is #classic Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYi

P.S I do not claim the rights to photos on my blog...Some of them are things i found,& put up cause they relate to my poem,posts and others

i def give credit when its needed or links